Neteera is looking for a Cloud/DB developer with a strong experience in cloud and database development. The candidate should be able to build independently a business logic for existing Neteera Cloud Cluster, as well, to develop and modify Cluster infrastructure. The person is also expected to independently develop and maintain Neteera database including back-end and front-end application. The developer will also support existing Neteera cluster and take care for zero-downtime and data persistency. Must be able to work within a growing team of talented individuals who are using sophisticated, proprietary, and cutting-edge techniques that continue to build a suite of solutions that are leading to breakthrough technology.
● Cloud development activities from support to development and deployment of new staged cloud environments in cooperation with third parties (Cloud Solutions providers)
● Database development and support activities
● DB Back/Front-end (Back-Office) development and maintenance.
● Work closely with all R&D teams/disciplines and contributing to overall products development
BSc. in Software Engineering/Computing Science
● Experience in development and maintains of complex AWS Cloud clusters.
● In-depth knowledge in: EC2, ESC, Kinesis, RDS, S3,Spark, Athena
● Highly skilled in either Python and MySQL, Linux
● Bonus skills: Dockers, Kubernetes, Kafka
● Results oriented
● High enthusiasm and dedication
● Ability to work independently and contribute to a team
● Ability to work with external teams (e.g. Cloud Solutions providers)