Director of RFIC
We are a deep tech start-up led by an experienced management team and well-funded by private investors. Neteera has developed a breakthrough technology in contact-less vital signs monitoring for the automotive, healthcare and IoT markets. There is today a major need for the automotive market which seeks to provide a safe and well-being environment to the car passengers. Our technology comprises unique innovative CMOS components in the sub-terahertz (THz) range, which together with appropriate optics and algorithms allow the measurement of the vital signs in motion through clothes and furniture.
For the development of future products, the company is looking for a Director of RFIC with at least 5 years of hands-on experience. This position is providing an exciting array of responsibilities and tasks.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Leading the company’s RFIC’s development with a hands-on approach
- Defining the System specification alongside with the radar architect of a radar on a chip/CMOS technology.
- Defining testing and integration of the product.
- Perform the documentation and the performances follow-up.
- Work closely within the product management and the R&D team and contribute to the improvement of the products.
BSc / MSc. in Electronics Engineering
- At least 4-5 years of experience in RFIC
- Knowledge of RF transceiver systems (link budget)
- Knowledge of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LTE radio - an advantage
- Experience with RFIC sub-blocks (such as LNA, PA, VCO)
- Expertise in the Cadence Virtuoso tool-suite / similar
- Experience in designing for mass production and high volume
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Result oriented
- Excellent communicator
- High enthusiasm and dedication
- A team player
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: