We are a deep tech start-up led by an experienced management team and well-funded by private investors. Neteera has developed a breakthrough technology in contact-less vital signs monitoring for the automotive, healthcare and IoT markets. There is today a major need for the automotive market which seeks to provide a safe and well-being environment to the car passengers. Our technology comprises unique innovative CMOS components in the sub-terahertz (THz) range, which together with appropriate optics and algorithms allow the measurement of the vital signs in motion through clothes and furniture.
For the development of future products, the company is looking for an Electronic Engineer with at least 5 years of hands-on. This position is providing an exciting array of responsibilities and tasks.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Development of electronic boards from the specifications, the design, the
- Manufacturing, the testing and up to the delivery to customers.
- Hands-on development and simulation tools for PCB development.
- Work in front suppliers and customers in Israel and abroad.
- Hands-on electronic boards mass production process.
- Contribute to the testing and integration of the product in the company prior to shipment.
- Responsible for Radar architecture, algorithm, and design
- Contribute to the testing and integration of the product
- Documentation, the performances follow-up, and continuous improvement.
- Work closely within the product management and the R&D team and contribute to the improvement of the products.
BSc in Electronic Engineering.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience
- Develop RF devices / Radar in high frequencies - preferable
- Results oriented
- High enthusiasm and dedication
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent English, spoken and written
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: