Neteera is looking for an algorithm developer with a strong background in applied mathematics, physics, or signal processing to join its team. The candidate will join a strong algorithm team, who develop creative algorithmic solutions with minimal oversight to solve challenging problems. The developer will develop tools and techniques to extract quasi-periodic time-based signals in the presence of large scale and in-band, random and systematic noises collected using a new remote and non-contact based sensing technology. Must be able to work within a growing team of talented individuals who are using sophisticated, proprietary, and cutting edge techniques that continue to build a suite of solutions that are leading to breakthrough technology.
● Algorithm development activities from exploration phase till production Quality.
● Explore new and creative approaches to challenging problems.
● Develop tools and techniques to extract quasi-periodic time-based signals in the presence of large scale and in-band, random and systematic noises.
● Work closely with all R&D teams/disciplines and contributing to overall products development
MSc. in Mathematics, EE, Signal Processing, or Physics.
● 2-5y in algorithm development from exploration phase till production Quality.
● In-depth knowledge in: DSP, information theory, deep learning & machine learning, source separation technique
● Highly skilled in either Python or MATLAB
● Results oriented
● High enthusiasm and dedication
● Ability to work independently and contribute to a team