Neteera is changing human monitoring by developing a contact-free vital signs monitoring technology that is continuous, reliable and disruptive. Neteera is a well-funded, promising, and innovative Jerusalem based startup, named by CNBC as #9 on its globally recognized Disruptor50 list, and we are looking to expand our team with a qualified Production and Operations Manager with hands-on experience. This position provides an exciting array of responsibilities and tasks.
1. Production Materials Control: calculating desired stock, manufacturing plans, safety stock levels.
2. Subcontractors Management: time and cost efficiency evaluation and control.
3. Generate purchase orders and communicate with vendors to reduce costs and lead time.
4. Production inventory management.
5. Manufacturing materials receiving and production kits preparation.
6. International shipping & logistics.
Education: BSc in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
• Excellent skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Excellent skills and knowledge of ERP software such as SAP, Priority etc.
• Ability to write reports, correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to work independently.
• A high-level of English and Hebrew, spoken and written.
• Previous experience in a hi-tech company
• Very organized and efficient.
• Proactive, team player.
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines.