Neteera is a well-funded technology start-up led by an experienced management team. The company has developed a breakthrough technology in contact-free vital signs monitoring for the automotive, healthcare and IoT markets. Our innovation is allowing the continuous and safe monitoring of the heart rate, the respiration rate and other physiological parameters. Sensing vital signs from distance and while in motion is a sought after solution and Neteera demonstrated to many customers its robust technology and performance. Our technology has developed unique and "leading edge" innovative components in the Sub-Terahertz range, which together with appropriate optics and algorithms allow the measurement of vital signs through clothes and furniture.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
· Manage the company SW and HW QA tests including activities.
· Create procedures, work instructions, protocols and reports.
· Ensures appropriate quality plans are made and executed during all stages of the life cycle of the product.
· Test current products and identifying deficiencies
· Suggest solutions to identified product problems
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
· Oversee continuous improvement projects
· Collect quality data
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or a technical field
· 5 years of experience in SW and HW QA tests.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Experience with software testing methods, tools and environments
· Experience working with top management (ability to explain complex material in clear and concise way)
· Experience working in regulated industry (automotive, aerospace, medical), aligning work methodology to requirements of that industry
· Highly organized, able to follow-up on many complicated tasks in parallel interfacing with many varied technical stakeholders
· Result oriented
· A team player
· Excellent communicator
· High enthusiasm and dedication