Neteera is looking for a reliable quality assurance engineer to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers, create and execute tests - manual and automation testing documentation, and other daily QA activities. The QA engineer will work closely with our Product department providing R&D feedback to the product requirements and verifying that the features are developed as per their PRDs.
- Creating and executing tests for in-depth validation of the company’s product roadmap from requirement to deployment.
- Covering both algorithmic validation aspects of the product as well as system validation.
- Meeting with the software/product design quality assurance parameters.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of the product into the market.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong team player.
- 3+ years of experience in product testing.
- Experience in a variety of development and testing methodologies and tools.
Good to have:
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices.
- Experience in SW design and development tools (e.g. git and Jira).