Neteera is looking for a reliable team leader of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. Creating a test strategy to increase test coverage -manual and automation testing. Being a key stakeholder and decision maker in product design, release activities, and methodology definition. Creating the testing strategy and risk management of all key releases. Recruiting, mentoring and leading QA engineers in the team. The QA team leader will work closely with our product department providing R&D feedback regarding product requirements and verifying that the features are developed as per their PRDs. This position requires about 80% of hands-on involvement in tests manual and automation, documentation, and other daily QA activities.
- Manage a team of automation and manual QA engineers that will be responsible for in-depth validation of the company’s product roadmap from requirement to deployment.
- Cover both algorithmic validation aspects of the products as well as system validation.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong team player.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in product testing.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with Python and C++.
- 3+ years of experience in managing, training and coaching a team of engineers.
- Experience in a variety of development and testing methodologies and tools.
- Experience with building tests and environments from scratch.
Good to have:
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices.
- Experience in SW design and development tools (e.g. git and Jira).
- Experience in deep learning frameworks.