Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Neteera is changing human monitoring by developing a contact-free vital signs monitoring technology that is continuous, reliable, and disruptive. Neteera is a well-funded, promising, and innovative Jerusalem based startup, which was selected as #9 on CNBC’s recognized Disruptor50 list, and we are looking to expand our team with a professional Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
We are seeking a Sales & Marketing Coordinator (SMC) to be part of the Neteera sales and marketing team. The ideal candidate must have proven experience in the high-tech marketing processes & environment. Neteera embraces the “devil is in the details” philosophy and expects employees to intimately understand the customer needs and our products while inspiring employees and giving them wide a latitude to achieve their goals.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the team to devise unique content and social media strategies.
- Managing external teams such as graphic designers, copywriters and web developers to get the job done.
- Directing the planning and development of marketing and communications materials and electronic media.
- Managing social media channels.
- Writing blog content and/or managing copywriters, promoting, moderating and monitoring content on social media channels.
- Prepare, adjust, and improve company presentations upon requests and needs.
- Planning, executing and analyzing marketing strategies using marketing automation tools.
- Managing customers marketing communication through the Hubspot platform.
- Supervise and manage dedicated sales tools implementation such as CRM and others.
- Manage the preparation, attendance, issuance, and delivery of exhibitions and conferences, sales materials, exhibits, and promotional programs.
- Ensuring that company employees are literate in our corporate messaging, keeping them updated on significant developments.
- Job Type: 2/3 to Full-time
- 2-3 years high-tech company experience in previous role (agency experience is a significant advantage)
- University degree
- Native English level (written & spoken) – a must
- Natural born writer with strong editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Power social media user
- Excellent computer skills (including CRM systems and MS Office)
- Quick learner and hard worker
- Ability to move people to action/engage in conversation
- Passionate, committed, creative, success-driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, rapid-growth, change-oriented team environment
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: