Neteera is looking for an algorithm developer with a strong background in applied mathematics, physics, or signal processing to join its team. The candidate will be able to independently build creative algorithmic solutions with minimal oversight to solve challenging problems. The person is also expected to independently explore and create new approaches that will lead to promising results. The developer will develop tools and techniques to extract quasi-periodic time-based signals in the presence of large scale and in-band, random and systematic noises collected using a new remote and non-contact based sensing technology. Must be able to work within a growing team of talented individuals who are using sophisticated, proprietary, and cutting edge techniques that continue to build a suite of solutions that are leading to breakthrough technology.
- Algorithm research and development activities from exploration phase to production quality.
- Explore new and creative approaches to challenging problems.
- Develop tools and techniques to extract quasi-periodic time-based signals in the presence of large scale and in-band, random and systematic noises.
- Work closely with all R&D teams/disciplines and contributing to overall product development.
MSc./Ph.D. in Mathematics, EE, Signal Processing, or Physics.
- Experience in algorithm research & development from exploration/research phase to production Quality.
- In-depth knowledge in: DSP, information theory, deep learning & machine learning, source separation technique.
- Highly skilled in either Python or MATLAB.
- Results oriented.
- High enthusiasm and dedication.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team.