Effective Date: December 27, 2020
1. Information We Collect
(a) We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you visit our website (hereinafter “visitor”), or if you subscribe we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails based on your subscription. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may contact us at privacy@Neteera.com.
(c)We collect data on our visitors who use Neteera’s website. When you visit our website we may receive certain information about your behaviour including activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases).
(d)Information related to data collected for our visitors: Neteera collects information under the direction of its visitors, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. We will share your personal data with service providers and other third parties, if and to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes for collecting such information and deliver the Service to you. Any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as required under applicable law and this policy and shall be bound to our requirements, which include processing of your personal data exclusively in line with our instructions and in compliance with the applicable law and, If you are in the European Union, subject to GDPR.
(e) Access and retention of data controlled by our visitors: An individual who is a current or former Neteera visitor who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to privacy@Neteera.com. An individual who is a client of a current or former Neteera site visitor who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query and contact privacy@Neteera.com. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it and handle it promptly.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our visitors for as long as needed to provide our services. Neteera will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
2. How We Use Your Information
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our website and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is based also on EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
3. How We Share Your Information
(a) Neteera will not provide, rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Neteera (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). (b) We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Neteera Services.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Neteera will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Neteera, our users or others.
(d) What Happens in The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as visitor names and email addresses, and other User information related to the Neteera Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
4. Storage and Processing
Your information collected through Neteera’s Websitemay be stored and processed in the United States, Israel, Europe, or any other country in which Neteera, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
5. How We Protect Your Information
Personal data shall be subject to additional safeguards to ensure this data is processed securely. For example, we work hard to ensure data is encrypted when in transit and storage, and access to this data will be strictly limited to a minimum number of individuals and subject to confidentiality commitments.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to any of our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. When possible, encryption is used, both in transit and storage. Access controls within the organisation limit who may access information.
6. Privacy Shield
Neteera self-certifies compliance with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Neteera has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
7. Compromise of Personal Information
In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Neteera will promptly notify its website visitors/subscribers in compliance with applicable law.
8. Your Rights
For current Neteera visitors, you can contact us directly at privacy@Neteera.com. We will acknowledge your request and handle it promptly. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by Neteera, you can do so at email@example.com. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request the correction, amendment or deletion of your personal data if it is inaccurate or if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the applicable law and also verify its accuracy and the lawfulness of its processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our seat for this purpose.
9. Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
In compliance with the EU Privacy Shield Principles, Neteera commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information in a good-faith efforts. EU Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: privacy@Neteera.com.
10. Our Retention Of Your Information
We only process and store personal data for the period that is required to achieve the purpose of the storage, or for the duration the processing and storage are required by laws and regulations we are subject to.
(a) If you are a visitor to the Neteera Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than five (5) years after your last visit to our Sites.
(b) If you subscribe to our services, we will retain your information for as long as necessary or until requested to delete such information by you.
11. Notification Procedures
12. Links to Other Websites
13. Contact Us
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• The Company in early stages of development and has not made and/or shall not make any representations or warranties as to the information set forth herein, and nothing herein shall not constitute a promise or guarantee by the Company for any future results. The occurrence of any of the objectives described in this website and the meeting of any future results descried therein, depend on various factors, risks, assumptions, uncertainties and other events, which are not within Company’s control. In light of the above, there is a possibility that any or all of the objectives described in this website, might not occur, without any fault by the Company.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Israel.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us