We’re always on the lookout for talented enthusiastic new people.
if you’re interested in coming to join us please submit your resume via the apply button.
Neteera is looking for an algorithm developer with a strong background in applied mathematics, physics, or signal processing to join its team. The ideal candidate will be able to independently build creative algorithmic solutions with minimal oversight to solve challenging problems. The person is also expected to independently explore and create new approaches that will lead to promising results. They will develop tools and techniques to extract quasi-periodic time-based signals in the presence of large scale and in-band, random and systematic noises collected using a new remote and non-contact based sensing technology. Must be able to work within a growing team of talented individuals who are using sophisticated, proprietary, and cutting edge techniques that continue to build a suite of solutions that are leading to breakthrough technology.
MSc./Ph.D. in Mathematics, Signal Processing, or Physics.
Neteera is a well-funded technology start-up led by an experienced management team. The company has developed a breakthrough technology in contact-free vital signs monitoring for the automotive, healthcare and IoT markets. Our innovation is allowing the continuous and safe monitoring of the heart rate, the respiration rate and other physiological parameters. Sensing vital signs from distance and while in motion is a sought after solution and Neteera demonstrated to many customers its robust technology and performance. Our technology has developed unique and "leading edge" innovative components in the Sub-Terahertz range, which together with appropriate optics and algorithms allow the measurement of vital signs through clothes and furniture.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
· Manage the company SW and HW QA tests including activities.
· Create procedures, work instructions, protocols and reports.
· Ensures appropriate quality plans are made and executed during all stages of the life cycle of the product.
· Test current products and identifying deficiencies
· Suggest solutions to identified product problems
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
· Oversee continuous improvement projects
· Collect quality data
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or a technical field
· 5 years of experience in SW and HW QA tests.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Experience with software testing methods, tools and environments
· Experience working with top management (ability to explain complex material in clear and concise way)
· Experience working in regulated industry (automotive, aerospace, medical), aligning work methodology to requirements of that industry
· Highly organized, able to follow-up on many complicated tasks in parallel interfacing with many varied technical stakeholders
· Result oriented
· A team player
· Excellent communicator
· High enthusiasm and dedication
Neteera is a technology start-up led by an experienced management team and well-funded by private investors. The company has developed a breakthrough technology in contact-less vital signs monitoring for the automotive, healthcare and IoT markets. Our innovation is allowing the continuous and safe monitoring of the heart rate, respiration rate, and other physiological parameters. This is today a major need for the automotive market which seeks to provide a safe and well-being environment to the car passengers. Our technology has developed unique and "leading edge" innovative CMOS components in the Terahertz (THz) range, which together with appropriate optics and algorithms allow the measurement of the vital signs through clothes and furniture. We are looking for a talented Field Application Engineer (FAE) to join our team.
Technical and customer Support
Other potential tasks
Given the nature of small, fast paced technology start-ups, the Field Application Engineer will be required to be flexible in his/her approach to job scope and be willing to travel, possibly at short notice.
Education: BSc in Electronics or Mechanical engineering
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us