We’re always on the lookout for talented enthusiastic new people.
if you’re interested in coming to join us please submit your resume via the apply button.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
· Manage the company SW and HW QA tests including activities.
· Create procedures, work instructions, protocols and reports.
· Ensures appropriate quality plans are made and executed during all stages of the life cycle of the product.
· Test current products and identifying deficiencies
· Suggest solutions to identified product problems
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
· Oversee continuous improvement projects
· Collect quality data
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or a technical field
· 5 years of experience in SW and HW QA tests.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Experience with software testing methods, tools and environments
· Experience working with top management (ability to explain complex material in clear and concise way)
· Experience working in regulated industry (automotive, aerospace, medical), aligning work methodology to requirements of that industry
· Highly organized, able to follow-up on many complicated tasks in parallel interfacing with many varied technical stakeholders
· Result oriented
· A team player
· Excellent communicator
· High enthusiasm and dedication
Technical and customer Support
Other potential tasks
Given the nature of small, fast paced technology start-ups, the Field Application Engineer will be required to be flexible in his/her approach to job scope and be willing to travel, possibly at short notice.
Education: BSc in Electronics or Mechanical engineering
MSc./Ph.D. in Mathematics, Signal Processing, or Physics.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us