Competing contactless sensors to Neteera utilize a variety of alternative technologies such as low frequency radar, camera and lidar and laser solutions. Neteera is uniquely positioned due to its successful development of a very high frequency radar-based sensor, coupled with proprietary algorithms.
- Wealth of features: Senses a variety of indicators not available through other technologies.
- Sensing through clothing: Unlike cameras, optical solutions or lidar, Neteera’s technology does not require a direct line of sight to the subject’s skin. Sensing process is more robust without subjecting the patient to clothing removal.
- Contactless (not a wearable): No physical contact between the sensor and the subject. May be located at a distance of up to 1.5 meters, preserving patient comfort and convenience. This is also highly significant in the safeguarding of medical personnel and prevention of HAIs (healthcare associated infections).
- No disposables: Wires, gels, pads etc. not required.
- Not vision based: Respects patient privacy (no visual image is taken).
- Continuous monitoring: Operates continuously, without any intervention or operation needed by care personnel or patients, allowing for a continuum and personalized care.
- Data analysis: Our solution assists the decision-making process by allowing for current and historical trend analysis as well as the deployment of decision supporting tools in the coming future.
- No maintenance: Once easily installed no further involvement is required unlike cameras, optics or wearables.
Neteera is democratizing healthcare and changing the way it is done by providing a simple-to-use sensing solution combined with the ability to scrutinize data and make the right decisions. We solve a variety of issues and problems: No need for clothing removal (reducing gender equality issues for people not comfortable to undress in front of others), no need for expensive technologies only available at hospitals (making healthcare more accessible), no need for patients to be exposed to Hospital Associated Infections at the hospital as they can be monitored at home, support for our aging population seeking to age at home while maintaining their independence and ensuring high quality of care. Neteera’s vision is to make healthcare available to everyone regardless of how much they are paying for their health insurance. We will turn healthcare to something that can be provided in the comfort of your own home. We will support caregivers by providing them with a safer work environment and decision-support tools. We will also be saving the healthcare systems money & resources in taking care of their patients. By doing these things we will improve and save many lives.